Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flow























watched this horrifying movie last night.
Everyone should. There are corporations
that OWN water. it's disgusting. (you know
who you are Vivendi, Suez.) They are privatizing
water so the 'people of the world can have
clean drinking water', then they are charging
the absolute most poor to pay for it. and guess what.
the most poor can't afford it. so thousands of people die
every day because of dirty water, while these
criminals are raking it in.

see: The Third Man:
Martins: Have you ever seen any of your victims?
Harry Lime: You know, I never feel comfortable on these sort of things. Victims? Don't be melodramatic. Look down there. Tell me. Would you really feel any pity if one of those dots stopped moving forever? If I offered you twenty thousand pounds for every dot that stopped, would you really, old man, tell me to keep my money, or would you calculate how many dots you could afford to spare? Free of income tax, old man. Free of income tax - the only way you can save money nowadays.

1 comment:

Shaney Shane Shane said...

Sounds like an interesting movie. Will have to put it in my Netflix queue. Third Man. Great movie.